Saturday, May 16, 2009

My best Friend!!

I love all of my sisters, but there is a very strong bond between Megan and I. She is my best friend and I am so glad that I have her in my life. It is so fun to grow up with a twin, I always had a friend to do things with, someone to stay up late and talk to, someone to help me with my clothes and hair. And even though we are apart more now, the time that we get to spend together is still just as special. I remember many times when I had to say goodbye to Carson as I went off to school with Megan. I would try to control my tears so we could leave just to get in the car to find Megan there crying even harder because she was sad for me. She is the best friend anyone could ask for. I love you Megan.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! How cute! I miss my sisters too! I can't wait until all get back together. I promise I will make a special trip to Moab

Anonymous said...

That was very nice, we're just wondering why you didn't mention your loving brother.... We do miss you and we'll see you in a few weeks!

Lindsay said...

I do love my "loving" brothers as well!! Can't wait to see all of you soon.
Lindsay

Megan said...

You just made me cry again!!!! I love you so much and I miss you!!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

How sweet! I love sisters!