Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

For Valentines Day this year Carson and I decided that we would get a photo book made of our wedding. So last week I spent 6 hours putting it together on mixbook.com. I was really fun, and it turned out super cute, everyone should come see it when it comes. I also made Carson a heart shaped brownie to go with his Valentine card and candy. It is a good thing I took a picture of it in advance because he wanted to eat it right when he saw it. Carson surprised me with a chocolate milkshake, which he had to carry while riding his bike (I was quite impressed). It was a great day!!!

2 comments:

The Gillen's said...

What fun! I want to see your book! Plus I still need to show you my awesome China book!

Unknown said...

Cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys when little Alex gets blessed.
Love Ya,
Stacy