Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Kynlee!!!

My sweet baby girl is 1 year old. She is the joy of my life, and I honestly don't think I could have gotten through this trying year without her. Carson and I are so blessed to have her in our lives. 
Some things about our cute little monkey.
She is such a happy girl, and she has been awesome at sleeping through the night since she was about 3 months old. She has two teeth and she loves to use them to eat anything but scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes. She is a bit small for her age although you would really wonder why if you saw how much she eats throughout one day. Kynlee likes to sleep with a stuffed animal, doesn't really matter which one, although she really likes her giraffe Geri and her spotted dog Dizzy. She is a curious little thing and always wants to know what Mom and Dad are doing. She says Da Da, hi, and has just started saying uh oh. Kynlee has also started giving kisses if we ask, they are wet and open mouthed, and she is never satisfied with just one. If Carson and I are next to each other she gives me one kiss then him one, then me another one and Carson one more, if it is just me, then she gives at least 2 or 3 kisses, I love it. She can take a few steps before she falls on her bum. Her hair is now long enough to put into 2 tiny little pigtails, and I think she is the cutest little girl ever (I'm not biased or anything). 

She had an awesome birthday party!!! And now for the picture overload, but can you blame me, Kynlee is just so darn cute. 


 At first she was a little timid with the cake, We were way surprised because she really goes at pretty much any food we give her, and even food that we weren't intending to give her.
 She pretty much just wanted to play in the frosting at first. 
 Alex must have been getting impatient because he took things into his own hands.
Wait a minute, forget this spoon thing, I know how to do this.
 This birthday stuff is pretty awesome. 
 Her present from Mom and Dad
 Present from Papa Joe, she loves to walk with it.
 Present from Grandma and Grandpa Dalton.
Thanks everyone for celebrating one year of our sweet baby girl with us
Happy Birthday Kynlee, we love you so much!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she already 1!

The Gillen's said...

She is such a cutie pie! I love the pictures!