Monday, September 23, 2013

Meatballs!!

I am going to start putting my favorite recipes on my blog so the three or so of you who actually read my blog can enjoy them as much as I do
These meatballs are the best, and they are pretty darn easy too, always a plus in my opinion.

Mozzarella  stuffed Meatballs

What you need:
1 lb raw hamburger
1 egg
1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
1 1/2 C. bread crumbs
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. oregano
pinch of garlic powder
a pinch or two of salt and pepper
4 cheese sticks cut into 1/2 inch pieces
oil for frying

Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl, then form meatballs around the pieces of cheese.
Fry the meatballs in thin layer of oil, until cooked thru, turning once. Easy Right??? And don't worry if some of the meatballs split open when frying, they will still taste excellent.

Serve with cooked noodles, and your favorite pasta sauce, mine comes from a can... I told you I like it easy.

I actually put half of the meatballs in the freezer after I form them, then I have an easy ready made meal for the future.

The proof of the deliciousness is written all over her face!!!
Happy Cooking

1 comment:

Megan said...

Now I want some. Pretty sure they would give me heartburn. You should come visit me next year and make me some when this baby is no longer preventing me from eating anything that tastes good.