Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Carson and I got to go to Moab for Memorial Day weekend. We spent our time hiking, playing games, and hanging out with family. 

Newspaper rock in Needles.
 Man I love these cuties!


 Cody and Sam made the long drive from Oregon to see us.
 We also hiked to some other Indial ruins. Carson was the only one skilled enough to climb up to the ruin. I was afraid he was going to rip the seat out of his pants in some of his maneuvers. 

 This is what Kynlee looked like after we left her with Grandpa Dan for 20 min. There was also an incident with half a can of Mt. Dew at 9:00 at night. I have learned it is best to only leave my kids with Grandparents when we are leaving for a while, and they will have to deal with any messes or late night consequences.
 We also got to see a little bit of Papa Joe and Grandma Ree, and all the beautiful improvements that Marie has made to their house. 

It sure was a fun weekend, and I am so glad we got to go, because life is looking pretty crazy for the future, and I am not sure when we will make it back again. I love visiting family.

No comments: