Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Fun!!

I LOVE fall!!! It is my favorite time of year, I love the colors, the weather, the leaves.. everything. Plus my birthday is in the fall, as well as the start-up to the best holidays of the year. I have been a little slow getting my Halloween decorations up this year though, because even though our lives sound really boring when I try to write about them in a blog, or a letter to Dallen, we are really actually very busy. But Carson and I did find time to go to Yankee Meadows the other day for a hot dog roast, and to see all the fall leaves. We also got to have our first snowball fight of the year. It is hard to say who won though, because while I hit Carson with more snowballs than he hit me with, he takes the award for the best hit with a well placed snowball right to my chest that knocked the wind out of me. He takes his snowball fighting very seriously.
Anyway here is a picture of the beautiful lake. The picture below is Nathan's refrigerator art from our family reunion. Crystal was riding home from church with my parents, and this message is for them. Even though the flash make the 2 hard to see, I think it is really funny.



Isn't he creative!!! I wonder how long it took him to make???

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow! That is intense snowball fighting. No mercy for the wifey?? I hope you are planning some sweet revenge. :)