Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins and other stuff...


Carson and I headed over to Megan and Andrew's to carve pumpkins the other day. We had to distract Alex a bit, but we had so much fun. I really like carving pumpkins, too bad you have to do the messy cleaning them out part first.



My witch and Carson's spooky tree
Our birthday party!! Carson and Andrew planned this little get together all on their own, and Andrew made us a sweet brownie cake.
Happy Birthday to us!!!
And the rest of the pics are of my Halloween village. I started collecting last year with a large total of 1 house. This year Megan got me another, so I decided that I would try to get a whole village, unfortunately some of the houses and buildings, and even the accessories are very expensive. So I decided I would try to make my own accessories, and even though they don't look as good at the ones at the store, I think it is way cool. I couldn't get a very good picture of it all lit up, but it looks pretty spooky and realistic in the dark.
We even made little hay bales :-)





2 comments:

Brian and Kelsey said...

I love your Halloween Village.

The Gillen's said...

Those pumpkins are WAY legit! I love it! I also really like your Haunted Village. How cute!