This is the best soup, made even better by the fact that it takes just minutes to put together.
In a large saucepan mix:
- 1 can drained corn
- 1 15oz can of tomato sauce
- 15 oz water
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (drained)
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans
- 1 can diced olives (If you like olives, which I do!!!)
- 1 package of taco seasoning (I use McKormick, but you can use whatever your favorite is)
- 1 lb cooked ground hamburger or cooked shredded chicken (or you can leave the meat out completely if you are too lazy sometimes like me, it is still delicious)
Heat soup and enjoy with cheese, and chips. You can also add sour cream, diced jalapenos, or stewed tomatoes. Pretty much you can alter this soup however you want, it is versatile and easy, pretty much amazing.