Sunday, April 27, 2014

Trip to Denver

Carson and I got to go to Denver at the end of March for sweet baby McKenna's blessing. The drive was soooooo long, and it was made longer by the fact that we hit a snow storm and had to stop at a hotel just 2 hours from our destination. Although with the storm, traffic was bad the next morning too, so it took longer than 2 hours to get to Megan and Andrew's. I won't be making that drive again till I forget just how long it took. Anyway it was way fun to visit with family, and to meet my new beautiful niece. We ate good food, played foot tag (I still can't believe we got beat by my Dad), watched movies, and visited the Four Mile Historic Park.

Waiting for our tour at the park. 
 Kynlee thought it was fun to slide down this hill.


 My strong guy!!
 Finding these stilts was the best part of the day.
 Of course my Dad showed us all up by being the first one to be able to walk on them.



 The best step-mom in the world playing with Payton and Kynlee.
And of course these beautiful girls on McKenna's big day. The blessing was beautiful, and I can't wait till we all get together again. 

No comments: