Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Coveted Apple Core!!

So my Mom once told me that when Megan and I were babies we would just about kill each other for a pacifier. Well my babes will take a pacifier right out of the mouth of another babe, even if they already have a pacifier in their own mouth, but the real coveted item in this house is...
Apple Cores. 



 I gave Emery an apple core to suck on... (please ignore my dirty living room floor, I would say it is not usually that messy, but the truth is, it usually is!!!)
 Korbin goes for the apple core...
 ...and he gets it!
But Emery is not going to let him have it for long. 
 Oh but Korbin gets it back.
 And the battle is back on... 
 Emery has the core...
But Korbin forces the turnover.
 Now Braxton wants in on some of this apple core action.
 Emery has been eliminated, and the battle resumes between Braxton and Korbin.
 Braxton has it.
 Korbin makes the steal.
 Braxton is ready to finish off this battle...

But someone else steps in for the win!!!


And in case you are thinking I am a terrible Mom at this point, I will let you know that I was making them lunch as this battle was happening. I also provided an alternative snack option, but it was no use, nothing is as appealing as that yummy apple core.

3 comments:

Shaylee Rose said...

THis is hilarious! I love that Kynlee ended up with the core!

The Gillen's said...

I love this! So funny! They've already learned to fight back. Lol

Brian and Kelsey said...

Haha Big sister for the win!