Wednesday, July 8, 2015

11 Months

I can't believe my babes are so close to being 1 year old. When did that happen???
They are cute as ever, and they keep me busier than ever. 


Braxton is the biggest, and he is such a handsome guy.  He has become a little bit of a mommas boy these last few weeks. He has no teeth, and he is always the first one to wake up in the morning and from naps. His hair is very blonde, and it is starting to get long in the back. We love him so much.


 Emery is such a cutie. She is a bit more mellow than her brothers, and she gives up smiles and giggles easily. Her hair definitely has a reddish tint to it, but it is not really growing yet, so we are not sure what color it will end up being. Her two bottom teeth popped up this month, and she also realized she can scream, though thankfully she doesn't do it often. We love her so much.


 Korbin is my adventurous little guy. He still demands food very loudly all thru meal times. He loves to climb up on things, and he makes funny little chuckling noises when he gets on top of something like he is real proud of himself. Everyone says that his chubby little cheeks look just like his daddy's did. He can give big slobbery kisses and he mimics things like clapping and talking. We love him so much.


I was feeling pretty proud of myself for getting good pics of Emery and Braxton on the first try and I was hoping to go 3 for 3, but this guy proved very difficult. I was sweating by the time I got a good one from putting him back in place over and over. It was also pretty humid, so that might have had more to the sweating than the actual physical exertion, but he was still a tough little bugger, most of the pics looked like the one below.


We have dragged our babes all over this month, and they have done great everywhere we have gone. There was only one long trip that had me saying NEVER AGAIN, but then they were angels all the way home, so I might actually leave home again sometime. They love visiting all the places we go, probably because we don't get out of the house very often, and of course everyone thinks they are so cute. I have to say I agree, they sure are cute.

No comments: