Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I love fall, and all the fun festivities that go with it. We raked leaves, and played in them. Then our neighbors drove by and asked if they could have our leaves after they were bagged up.

Um you mean we don't have to worry about disposing of 7 bags of leaves???

Of course you can have them!!!

I'm not sure what they are doing with them, but we are not complaining. 


Our ward had a pumpkin carving activity, but food is much more important to Kynlee than carving pumpkins.
Usually I go online and find the perfect pattern, and carve pretty detailed pumpkins, but kids make you really re-evaluate things like that. We were perfectly happy with our minnie mouse that took about 4 minutes. 
Of course we made sugar cookies. Sadly I did not get a picture of the cookie that Kynlee decorated before she ate it.
My cute babes in the little onesies that Dad and Marie got for them.
Kynlee's says, "Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch"
Korbin's says, "My First Halloween" 
Emery's says, "I'm a Little Scardy Cat"
and Braxton's says, "Don't Scare Me, I Poop Easily"
And feel free to compliment me on this awesome picture, because I become more aware everyday of how hard it is to get a decent picture of 3 infants and a 2 year old.  


At the Trunk or Treak with our little Ghostbuster and her 3 ghosts.


Seriously, how can anyone not love this time of year, Halloween is the greatest day for little kids. 

A not so good picture of our Ghostbuster and little ghosts.
We sure had fun, and I love that we can pick costumes that go together for our kids. Next year Kyn might have more of an opinion on what she wants to be, but this year it sure was cute to ask her, "Who you gonna call?" and have her reply, "Ghostbusters."


1 comment:

The Gillen's said...

I love the costume ideas!! Way cute! Halloween is the best