Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wedding Fun!!!

I am a bit behind on my posts, I have no idea why, it's not like I am too busy during the day... Oh wait I am! Babes and toddlers demand attention, and there are always chores that I have put off way longer than I should have, and the fact that I try to sneak a nap in sometimes if possible, but it doesn't happen often. Not to mention the fact that October was just a really busy month. I have to admit that I like it that way, it is better than being bored, and taking care of babes by myself day after day is a bit exhausting.  Ok I am done with my long boring intro and I will get on with my post.

Dallen and Shaylee got married!!!! We had a great time going to their sealing in the St. George Temple. Shaylee looked beautiful, and Kynlee was very impressed by her "princess dress." We had also had a Family Home Evening lesson on temples so Kynlee was excited to go to the temple and she likes to sing "I Love to See the Temple" 

After the wedding in St. George we headed to Moab for the reception there. We snuck off before the reception to go shooting. I am a weakling though, and I could hardly hold a gun steady long enough to aim so I sadly did not hit much. We shot a few pistols, and I took comfort in the fact that Carson is as bad as I am at shooting them. We had fun, even if I am not very good.

We had a good time at the reception, the food was great, and I love getting out and talking to people since I am cooped up in my house all the time. (It is actually a little ridiculous how excited I get whenever we get to go out and interact with people)

We are so happy to have an Aunt Shaylee now and luckily Dallen and Shaylee are in our ward and they are a big help with the babes. Don't they look good with triplets, I think they need a set for themselves.


Congratulations, we love you guys!!!


No comments: