Sunday, November 2, 2014

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I had a Birthday!!!
My Birthday was awesome this year. When Carson's alarm went off that morning he got up, wished me Happy Birthday and kissed me goodbye just like everyday (minus the Happy Birthday part). After a few minutes he came back in and climbed back in bed. I asked what he was doing and he said he was taking the day off so I would have help with the babes on my birthday. (He was happy to get to sleep in another hour or two and said it felt like his birthday too) I was so happy and I immediately asked if I could go for a run, my sister-in-law informed me that that was not the way she would have chosen to spend her birthday, but I was thrilled. I got to go for a 33 minute run all by myself and it was awesome. When I got home Carson had made a delicious breakfast of bacon, zucchini muffins, and eggs with green peppers and cheese. Isn't he awesome? I believe that this messy haired girl helped him some as well. 

After breakfast and a shower I asked if I could go get my hair cut, my sister laughed when I told her this was a special birthday activity, but it is hard to do things like that most days, and I was way over due for a real haircut. Then we went on a picnic to Discovery Park.




And of course there was cake and ice cream that night, after Carson took me to dinner at a little diner here in town. 
The best part of my birthday came yesterday though. My in-laws came to town to watch the babes so Carson could take me to Wicked in Vegas. It was awesome, and I got another whole day of being spoiled with eating out and getting whatever I wanted. I am so loved!!!

1 comment:

The Gillen's said...

That sounds like a wonderful birthday! Especially when you are a Mom of a toddler and triplets :)