We had a fun Thanksgiving in Moab.
Dad and Korbin had some bonding time.
Kynlee looked so cute at the kids table at Aunt Chris' Thanksgiving dinner. I am a failure, and this is the only picture I got from Thanksgiving day.
The weekend weather was great, and Carson decided that we should go on a hike. We sure have a lot of kids for things like this, and the hike turned out to be steeper than we thought it would be.
It was slow going, but we all made it to this false kiva in Canyonlands. The view was incredible from the kiva.
Grandma Ree had some gingerbread kits for the kids to put together.
Kynlee's favorite part was eating the candy.
Some other highlights from the week include:
- Finally succeeding at making the Lemon Meringue pie for Thanksgiving dinner (admittedly it took way longer than it should have because I had to make the filling twice).
- Playing Rook with Grandpa Mel
- Ditching the boys with all the kids so Megan, Stacy and I could go to a holiday craft fair.
- Playing the Farming Game, I even took 1st one night.
- Doing the Insanity workout in the basement with Alex wearing a curly black wig.
- And of course we had fun spending time with family