Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Crystal's Baptism!

We got to go to my niece Crystal's baptism last weekend. Sadly I did not even get a picture of Crystal, but she was there, I promise. It was great to see her get baptized, she is growing up into such a beautiful girl. Later I asked Kynlee what she thought of the baptism, and she must have been pretty impressed with it because she told me that she was going to be baptized the next day. 
We got to spend time with each other playing games, eating, and chatting, but we never should have gone to Uncle Nathan's house, because our house is very lame now.
Nathan has horses, pigs, tractors, a trampoline, swings, and a slide. It is every childs dream.

(please excuse my bad pictures, my camera is on its last leg)
We had fun roasting hot dogs and making s'mores.
Papa Joe fed Emery until she couldn't move and was forced to lay in this position.


The kids did this puzzle over and over with Papa Joe. He got so good at it he could do it upside down.
Uncle Nathan gave tractor rides.
The kids were so sweet when I told them it was Kynlee's first time on a trampoline, they all held hands and jumped softly with her until she was ready for bigger jumps.
We love getting together with family!!!

No comments: